Page 188 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 10:39 pm
by erikakaiser

Anyways again Kylee if you ever internet stalk me enough to read my posts about you, which I increasingly do not put behind a hidden filter, when I stopped speaking to you was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I hope wherever you are, you've learned to be kind


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 11:20 pm
by erikakaiser

Alfador's zoomies are purple now

Screenshot 2025-05-21 181434.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 1:32 am
by Fetian
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 10:38 pm

They each expected to be in an arranged marriage due to their station, admittedly did not expect it to be with a member of another species

I'm tangentially thinking about like a human in an arranged marriage with Babar now


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 1:33 am
by Fetian

That book sounds super cute, though


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 10:40 am
by erikakaiser
Fetian wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 1:32 am
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 10:38 pm

They each expected to be in an arranged marriage due to their station, admittedly did not expect it to be with a member of another species

I'm tangentially thinking about like a human in an arranged marriage with Babar now

I tried to Google what Babar is

Screenshot_20250522-053931.png

is this the Babar that's getting married?


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 11:06 am
by Sorcyress
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 10:39 pm

Anyways again Kylee if you ever internet stalk me enough to read my posts about you, which I increasingly do not put behind a hidden filter, when I stopped speaking to you was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I hope wherever you are, you've learned to be kind

I fucking love this, and feel very similar about both my shitty exen (kSatyr, the Actually Abusive(tm) one, and Sparr the Deeply Exhausting one)


(edit to not make double post)

Also I assume yes that's the Babar mek was referring to. He's a...king? I think he's a king, but definitely a Srs Diplomat of some kind. I believe he is king of "Africa" and he goes off to hang in France for a bunch. The books are, uh, super colonialist, which is a shame because Babar is a nice word to say and a charming elephant who wears a lovely suit (most of the time) and I really liked them as a small child.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 11:20 am
by Fetian

Yeah that's the him


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 11:29 am
by Fetian

Fun fact, Babar had a tie-in with Arby's for a bit and was functionally the mascot for the restaurant. I remember an employee in a Babar costume (possibly my sister - I know she worked there at the time but I don't remember if she was the one in the costume or not)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 11:30 am
by Fetian

I'll double post if I want to. I'll fuckin triple post, who's gonna stop me


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 11:31 am
by Fetian

Anyway the point is just for someone to have an arranged marriage with a surprise elephant