The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20250526-142143.png

Legit went "poed???" and scrolled forward several reels before my brain realized "OH. EGG."

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I got some obscene (affectionate) pin-up art of Silas, coincidentally today on June 1st, and would anyone be interested in my explicitly gay art I've commissioned

there are, several

I could do a post to show 'em off

here's the Silas though either way w/ his golden top surgery scars :)

maidcommerika.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Silas's actual body type is not that thick but let's be real, he acts like it is

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

Gorbachev obliterate that twink

Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Sorcyress »

He is gorgeous and I would happily see more!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Sorcyress wrote: ↑Mon Jun 02, 2025 11:01 am

He is gorgeous and I would happily see more!

Quick, while the forums are up!

I actually have so many I cherry picked some faves which is great for me, love to pay artists to make art and have it in my makes-me-happy dragon hoard

Sev and Astarion (@pecorino66 on Twitter).jpg
Sev and Astarion (earthlydusk on Artistree).png
Sev and Astarion (eqhull@gmail.com).png
X'rhun and Silas (@katsucii on twitter).png
X'rhun and Silas (cuatrojosz on ko-fi).png
X'rhun and Silas (julia.riqm.c@gmail.com).png

bonus Leon

Leon (@kingmaidoodles on Twitter).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

My dad would be so disappointed in me for paying to commission gay art >)

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The amount Expedition 33 is not my cup of tea is fascinating, I think teenage Erika would've maybe liked it but the idea of a turn based RPG where I have to manually time and hit buttons to dodge and parry is bleugh

plus, weirdly, the aesthetic is not for me

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Also I did look up the plot since I decided I didn't wanna play it and that also appears to not be for me, I am just a tiny tired baby exhausted of downer endings

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

The range of styles of those arts is so fantastic. As are each individual one. I always want to see all the gay art forever.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

Post Reply