Page 191 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2025 2:06 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250526-142143.png

Legit went "poed???" and scrolled forward several reels before my brain realized "OH. EGG."


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 12:39 am
by erikakaiser

I got some obscene (affectionate) pin-up art of Silas, coincidentally today on June 1st, and would anyone be interested in my explicitly gay art I've commissioned

there are, several

I could do a post to show 'em off

here's the Silas though either way w/ his golden top surgery scars :)

maidcommerika.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 12:40 am
by erikakaiser

Silas's actual body type is not that thick but let's be real, he acts like it is


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 1:20 am
by Fetian

Gorbachev obliterate that twink


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 11:01 am
by Sorcyress

He is gorgeous and I would happily see more!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 12:24 pm
by erikakaiser
Sorcyress wrote: ↑Mon Jun 02, 2025 11:01 am

He is gorgeous and I would happily see more!

Quick, while the forums are up!

I actually have so many I cherry picked some faves which is great for me, love to pay artists to make art and have it in my makes-me-happy dragon hoard

Sev and Astarion (@pecorino66 on Twitter).jpg
Sev and Astarion (earthlydusk on Artistree).png
Sev and Astarion (eqhull@gmail.com).png
X'rhun and Silas (@katsucii on twitter).png
X'rhun and Silas (cuatrojosz on ko-fi).png
X'rhun and Silas (julia.riqm.c@gmail.com).png

bonus Leon

Leon (@kingmaidoodles on Twitter).JPG

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 12:28 pm
by erikakaiser

My dad would be so disappointed in me for paying to commission gay art >)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 1:29 pm
by erikakaiser

The amount Expedition 33 is not my cup of tea is fascinating, I think teenage Erika would've maybe liked it but the idea of a turn based RPG where I have to manually time and hit buttons to dodge and parry is bleugh

plus, weirdly, the aesthetic is not for me


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 1:30 pm
by erikakaiser

Also I did look up the plot since I decided I didn't wanna play it and that also appears to not be for me, I am just a tiny tired baby exhausted of downer endings


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 9:49 pm
by knightofcups

The range of styles of those arts is so fantastic. As are each individual one. I always want to see all the gay art forever.