gross work details:
anyways I'm work-tired, people-tired, and body-tired, so I am going to disassociate for a minute and then decide what I want to do with my evening
gross work details:
anyways I'm work-tired, people-tired, and body-tired, so I am going to disassociate for a minute and then decide what I want to do with my evening
"the girls are fighting" is funny re: the current Musk and Elon situation, until you remember how much power and money they have and how much government policy they are dictating
this ended up being "get kinda overstimmied and grumpy in voice chat then head off to go to bed early, causing me to wake up at FIVE IN THE MORNING"
anyway I guess I'll drink coffee and play some of the new ESO content or something
oh hey new art just dropped, I legit forgot I commissioned this one and received it today
now kith
Weekend!
I have had one!
Well, like, 90% of one, I have D&D in about thirty minutes and will likely wind down for bed after that. It's been a pretty good weekend, my brain was a little off for some of it but I got some good rest in, packed, painted a picture of a bird, and generally stayed busy. I'm finishing up some last minute tasks and then I think I'll paint my nails while playing dungeons and dwagons with my friendos
I wish I could be normal about noise level and crosstalk at work but boy if I didn't have to hold back an entire meltdown this morning when three separate groups of people were having three separate and loud conversations in our open office space
I made sloppy joes (or I guess my version of, which involves a lot of vegetables because ground meat ain't cheap) and they were delicious and now I wish to slumber 8000 years