Page 192 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 10:44 pm
by erikakaiser

gross work details:

► Show Spoiler

anyways I'm work-tired, people-tired, and body-tired, so I am going to disassociate for a minute and then decide what I want to do with my evening


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 10:45 pm
by erikakaiser

"the girls are fighting" is funny re: the current Musk and Elon situation, until you remember how much power and money they have and how much government policy they are dictating


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 9:48 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Jun 05, 2025 10:44 pm

and then decide what I want to do with my evening

this ended up being "get kinda overstimmied and grumpy in voice chat then head off to go to bed early, causing me to wake up at FIVE IN THE MORNING"

anyway I guess I'll drink coffee and play some of the new ESO content or something


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 10:58 am
by erikakaiser

new ESO content.............good


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 2:25 pm
by erikakaiser

oh hey new art just dropped, I legit forgot I commissioned this one and received it today

vday kiss erika.png

now kith


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 5:42 pm
by Fetian

Love when you get to surprise yourself with a present like that


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2025 10:55 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend!

I have had one!

Well, like, 90% of one, I have D&D in about thirty minutes and will likely wind down for bed after that. It's been a pretty good weekend, my brain was a little off for some of it but I got some good rest in, packed, painted a picture of a bird, and generally stayed busy. I'm finishing up some last minute tasks and then I think I'll paint my nails while playing dungeons and dwagons with my friendos


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:21 pm
by erikakaiser

Good god I am tired of remakes


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2025 3:52 pm
by erikakaiser

I wish I could be normal about noise level and crosstalk at work but boy if I didn't have to hold back an entire meltdown this morning when three separate groups of people were having three separate and loud conversations in our open office space


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2025 11:15 pm
by erikakaiser

I made sloppy joes (or I guess my version of, which involves a lot of vegetables because ground meat ain't cheap) and they were delicious and now I wish to slumber 8000 years