good god I am tired
fucking fuck fuck fuck s jskabdkdlslabdj
FUCK
okay well
I guess I'll uh
Just talk about my weekend
On Friday I did some chores and a few small errands, including library book drop-off/pick-up, and then played Valheim before driving to Milwaukee. Sophie had quite a few boxes of donations and not an easy way to transport them, so we arranged for me to show up w/ the lesbianmobile (my Hyundai SUV) and load everything up. That night she had D&D, so I hung out and read my book and played ESO on Steam Deck, then we went to bed after that.
Saturday morning we puttered around then loaded the car and dropped off donations! We took the books to Half-Price Books and shopped around while they priced our books; we ended up with like $100 mostly because Sophie got rid of her Sarah J Maas books and those are super popular with the booktok girlies atm. We used the money to each buy a thing (I bought a silly sci-fi book from the 70s with a fancy man on the front and she got a DVD set of a TV show about Rome) and get lunch (poke bowls and boba). We dropped everything else off at Goodwill, and after that I went home!
It's a heat advisory in the Midwest so after resting a bit I mostly camped out in front of a fan and played some video games. Today is my Monday and I need to finish up packing tasks this week, plus do some pre-moving tasks and chores, but for now I labor under capitalism and try not to scream
🫨
I was just today extolling the virtues of Half Price Books, and how you can donate several boxen of books and walk out with negative dollars because in the time it took them to price everything, you've suddenly found six neato things! It sounds like you had better self-control than most of the rest of my family.
Sorcyress wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 3:40 amI was just today extolling the virtues of Half Price Books, and how you can donate several boxen of books and walk out with negative dollars because in the time it took them to price everything, you've suddenly found six neato things! It sounds like you had better self-control than most of the rest of my family.
Yeah the combination of us both moving and therefore being exhausted of owning objects + the Sarah J Maas money meant we were fairly responsible!
Here's my fancy man sci fi book
I miss my dog
Sophie did also donate all of her Neil Gaiman books altho I'm not sure how much his stuff goes for right now,,,