Page 201 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2025 1:39 am
by erikakaiser

My girlfriend is so smart and cute and beautiful and amazing


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2025 11:30 pm
by erikakaiser

Finally had an actually restful weekend!

Relatedly, I am aware of how extremely late to the party I am, but I did purchase a used copy of Animal Crossing and cracked into it for the very first time yesterday. It's a game I always figured I would like but that kept missing me, either due to the cost (it's still $60 new because Nintendo will experience the heat death of the universe before it lowers the price of anything) or just not having the time/spoons/etc. I made a little Rex and called his island Maevikson, because that's what he is, and tomorrow I think the museum gets built? and I need a bunch of iron ore to make a shop or something??

Anyways, if anyone wants to be uhhh island friends??? let me know??? I am brand new to the entire franchise so all I know is pick up sea shells and admire bugs

also did you know you can just print whatever you want on Shutterfly (and other similar websites)???? it's gr8

PXL_20250802_201123847.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2025 2:40 pm
by knightofcups

I am too cheap to pay for online access at the moment, but when I am willing again, I’d gladly trade codes. I recently erased my old island and started over, so I’m fairly early stages on my candy-themed new one.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2025 11:14 pm
by erikakaiser

oh dang can you only visit other islands if you're subbed to the Nintendo Online thing? booooooo


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 4:36 am
by knightofcups

Yeah. I’d completely forgotten that, and was deeply annoyed to be reminded.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 12:01 pm
by erikakaiser

Ms Whiskey has dental surgery today so she had to stop eating at 10 PM yesterday,

Screenshot_20250805-064239.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2025 12:29 pm
by erikakaiser

Ms Whiskey is home and has...... silly paw

PXL_20250805_220431312.jpg
PXL_20250805_220429422.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2025 2:07 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250808-090724.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2025 8:25 pm
by erikakaiser

tired. surviving.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2025 10:33 am
by erikakaiser

Gonna have to start fully closing my bedroom door on work nights, Ms Whiskey has started coming in to "visit" me at like 3 AM-4 AM and I either struggle to go back ro sleep or get weird stress dreams