Page 204 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2025 3:37 pm
by erikakaiser

Once I get out of the habit of posting here it's hard to get back into the habit, but I would like to since it's a nice space to decompress and talk about my day!

so uhhhh!

rather than pressure myself into recapping all the stuff I haven't posted about, I'll just launch into saying right now it's my weekend! Specifically it's my Sunday equivalent. I think Sophie and I are gonna run a few quick errands and then mostly relax, which I am looking forward to. I think I have D&D tonight, which will be nice because we've had to skip several weeks for various reasons.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2025 9:10 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:12 pm

So far my only complaint about Animal Crossing is that the pathing/terraforming tools being locked behind a frankly tremendous amount of gameplay is silly

I did get these unlocked but now I am in a severe Nook Miles shortage


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 11:59 am
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-08-16 192759.png

lol


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 3:37 pm
by erikakaiser

Going through old posts and uhhhh

Screenshot 2025-08-28 103552.png

WELP


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 6:02 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend!

I just switched from my weekend being Fri/Sat to Wed/Thurs, which I'm fine with because on first shift it's not nearly as punishing to lose "real" weekend days as it was on second shift. I still have my evenings &tc. It's also been lovely weather lately, kinda that pre-fall cooldown before it gets genuinely crisp outside. It does make me miss my dog a lot, because she loved it when the weather got cooler and I could take her on longer walks.

(this December will be one year without her and to be honest? it doesn't really hurt any less)

I am trying to get some chores and tasks done today, and just went on a lil walk to grab me and Sophie fancy coffees from the fancy coffee store, partially to stretch my legs and partially to stave off the desire for an afternoon nap. I took one yesterday and could feel myself drawn to another today, but if I get into that habit then I'm gonna be miserable halfway through my shift at work.

h'okay gonna drink my coffee and do things


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2025 9:33 pm
by erikakaiser

Just had a bicyclist whizz past me on a run blasting that "bless my soul, Herc was on a roll" song from Disney Hercules


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 7:29 pm
by erikakaiser

I am glad I am there to give animals on scene food, water, etc but man today a lil emaciated pibble pubby (owner dead likely 10+ days) tried to jump in the scene car to leave with me after I helped her 😭😭😭


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 11:57 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 11:44 am
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250831-064401.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 4:13 pm
by erikakaiser

Today at work a little girl on scene thought I was cool, kept pointing to my equipment and asking "what's that, what's that for, what's that do"

I turned my camera off and let her press all the buttons on it