Page 205 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 2:49 am
by erikakaiser

aaaaaaaaaaaaalmost to my weekend, it's been a long work week


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 12:20 pm
by erikakaiser

creature

PXL_20250901_214125303.jpg
PXL_20250901_214430410.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 12:37 pm
by erikakaiser

I drew a scene from D&D and it turned out pretty ok! at the least I made a lot of good learnings, like drawing mouths and noses in profile

Threads.png

Rex cutting the party-members's threads of fate. it's fine probably


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:46 pm
by Fetian

That's sick as hell

The colours really pop, the composition is dynamic, the textures (as always) are great, and that's a nice face in profile


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 10:48 pm
by erikakaiser

thanks! I think it turned out more or less like I pictured in my head, which is kinda cool


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 10:52 pm
by erikakaiser

weekend!

Still getting used to the swing of Wed/Thurs being my weekend, but it's been a nicely-paced one. Yesterday I mostly relaxed, although got some chores done in-between playing video games, and notably Sophie and I made spaetzle with my sourdough discard and her spaetzle press! Sophie has lived in Germany and that is one of the byproducts of it; we were mostly doing it as an experiment but it turned out super easy and delicious so we'll definitely be doing it again.

also it was, yeah, extremely gay to use my sourdough starter (his name is Baby Bread) and her specialty tool to make a meal in our gay lil kitchen

So we had the spaetzle with dinner, which was an EveryPlate chicken meal, and then I watched Masque play video games while I finished the above D&D illustration. Annoyingly, my Apple pencil stopped working so I had to borrow Sophie's and order a new one. I despise Apple products (Sophie was nice enough to give me her old tablet when she upgraded to a new one, so I'm not really complaining, but eugh what a frustrating batch of technology).

Today I had a stupid dumb pointless and invasive VA headshrinker appointment in the morning, then I went on a run to relieve the frustration of that, and then I ran some quick errands. Once I got home I played a bit of Animal Crossing before my eyes started to droop so I took a long nap, and now I'm up and about and gonna run a load of laundry before Lads Time with Fetian and Dave.

All in all, doing okay!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 10:54 pm
by erikakaiser

oh and I don't remember if I've mentioned here and am too lazy to double-check but on Wednesdays we wear pink I've started doing 'power hour' in one of my servers! I have a lo-fi bot in the server I've set up and I spend that specific time working on writing. It's been extremely successful and positive for me so far. Masque has been joining and writing short fiction about their D&D character and Sophie has been using the time to prep for her weekly D&D campaign.

it's nice to be writing again, and even if it's just a little bit at a time, I'm proud of myself for (finally) going 'okay I can't just keep pining for the thing, I have to do something' and taking a step


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 10:57 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2025 12:21 pm
by erikakaiser

I forget how much earnestness is socially punished by people not in my small close friend bubble

Exhausting


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2025 1:41 am
by erikakaiser

I have a friend who is a huge Metal Gear fan and I was watching them play through the Snake Eater remake but man I don't know if I can watch Casual Sexual Assault: The Game at my current age and patience level