Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
lol Ms Whiskey heard me and came to investigate and I swear to god cats have the most human expressions for sleepiness, I could feel the "I just woke up why the fuck are you in the kitchen" emanating from her
lol Ms Whiskey heard me and came to investigate and I swear to god cats have the most human expressions for sleepiness, I could feel the "I just woke up why the fuck are you in the kitchen" emanating from her
woah NyQuil dreams
Games journalists piss me off bcuz I was genuinely curious what the ethical concern was--
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/the-sims-4-adventure-awaits-first-gameplay-trailer-presents-an-ethically-concerning-look-at-imaginary-friends
--and it doesn't really say? Is the issue that they can become a Pinnochio person? Bro who cares at that point be upset you can remove pool ladders while the Sim is still in the pool, or that Romance Sims (in Sims 2 anyway) will roll wants to cheat on their spouses
The level of unhinged you inflict upon your dollies is (in my experience, which admittedly ends at Sims 2) entirely up to the player, but Sims has always had nonsense in it because they are cartoon people in a cartoon world. if your social need tanks you hallucinate a rabbit
I did a quick Google to verify the rabbit thing because I couldn't remember if the Social Bunny was a social need tank event or a Popularity Sim aspiration tank event and please enjoy these random snippets from the fan wiki
I've considered taking up Sims again (probably Sims 4) but I get so in the weeds with custom content that I and my hard drive are just eternally not ready for that commitment to the bit
also I'm feeling better today for sure but still not 100%, I'm going to continue taking it easy and decide by bedtime if I need to call off work tomorrow or not
mostly I still cough and get fatigued very easily, which are not great symptoms to bring into a workplace
even though someone bringing those symptoms into the workplace is why I got sick in the first place
That article really sounds like the author is using "ethically concerning" to mean "it makes me uncomfortable", which I find ethically concerning
Thought I wouldn't have to but did end up calling off, I'm still just really sore and cough-y so I'm gonna give myself one more day. Unfortunately tomorrow I have to go in no matter what because I am saving up PTO for a thing and tbh I am still a bit low on sick time in general after burning through so much of it when Baby Dog was in her last months. No regrets for that, of course, and my other PTO banks are alright, but my "I do not want to come in today" bank specifically is low
anyways gonna play some ACNH and ponder food