Page 209 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2025 7:01 pm
by knightofcups

Glorious.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2025 12:20 pm
by erikakaiser

Feeling better, finally!

I've been more or less back to baseline for the past few days and grateful for it; the bug I caught was a bit of everything from nausea to fatigue to muscle soreness to congestion/coughing so there wasn't reprieve in any direction. It's definitely Going Around (tm) since most of my colleagues sound congested and when I went to get more DayQuil from Walgreen's they were sold out of most options.

but I'm back on track and doing pretty alright!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2025 12:26 pm
by erikakaiser

Oh, I did take yesterday off work to do my dog-walker training at the shelter!

It went well and I'm cleared to walk the "blue" dogs -- they have difficulty split up into blue/gray/brown, and if you're like "that is a completely nonsensical color categorization," then you are correct! They purposefully didn't use green/yellow/red because they want to avoid anything that categorizes a "bad" dog, especially since some that are more challenging to walk are often a mixture of under/overstimulated and won't be as bullish with a bit of peace and minor leashwork. I walked a pibble named Spike, a husky named Mario, and a cattle dog named Princess.

It was nice to walk dogs again! I do miss it, and look forward to doing it more. Once I get ten hours walking "blue" dogs I can get approved to walk "gray" dogs, and so on.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2025 12:27 pm
by erikakaiser

Obviously I thought of Baby Dog a lot, who loved walkies until her very last day when she was too weak to walk and I carried her


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2025 3:28 pm
by erikakaiser

Smoothie.................good


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:31 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2025 8:27 pm
by erikakaiser

weather please turn autumn now


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2025 10:52 pm
by erikakaiser

I had to put the AC unit back in, shit was ungodly miserable hot today


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2025 12:52 pm
by erikakaiser

I'm tired of the world being so invasive, everyone leave everyone alone


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2025 12:56 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend!

Sophie is out of town for a family thing, so it's just me and Miss Whiskey. Miss Whiskey went on an Anger Tour (tm) last night and both hucked up a hairball on the walking treadmill and pooped in two places that are not her completely clean litterbox. She seems healthy so I think it's behavioral and she's Mad Mama Gone? She did sit and pout beside Sophie's bedroom door, which has been closed, so with Sophie's permission I opened it and the closet Miss Whiskey likes to hide in. Hopefully that soothes her a bit!

Anyways I just cleaned up All That so I'm going to sit and drink my coffee now and probably play a bit of ACNH. I'm still enjoying it and may look into one of those treasure island things today that people run? I just managed to kick Cryptocurrency Hamster off my island (Graham) so I want a bunch of Nook Miles Tickets for a villager hunt when he gets gone.