Page 210 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2025 8:46 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250924-154545.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2025 10:43 pm
by erikakaiser

I was doing a veteran Undaunted with a rando group and those are extremely hit-or-miss but this made me smile

image.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 1:22 am
by erikakaiser

I love my tiny son

2025091607441500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2025090619441400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2025082617460400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2025090819402500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 1:28 am
by erikakaiser

Weekend is drawing to a close!

It was mostly a relax + exercise + chores weekend, and I think a successful one at that! I did my exercise stuff both days (in fact I'm a little sore from yesterday's strength training still) and got some cleaning and tasking done. I played a BUNCH of Animal Crossing, also!

I just did power hour (which is on Thursdays now, instead of Wednesdays) which was a biiiiiiit half-hearted but I still made progress, and now I'm chilling a bit and making sure I'm ready for bed/work tomorrow/etc. I signed up for a trial with my ESO guild and it's a later timeslot than I usually play, so I'm trying to set myself up to immediately launch into bed once the trial is done.

ok lemme space out a bit and then log in to prep for the trial, which is Dreadsail Reef! it's one I've done a few times and enjoy + want some gear from, so I'm hype to run it and am signed up for DPS. I think I'll play on my sorc for maximum no brain button rotation good times


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 1:33 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Sep 24, 2025 12:56 pm

I just managed to kick Cryptocurrency Hamster off my island (Graham) so I want a bunch of Nook Miles Tickets for a villager hunt when he gets gone.

I did investigate a treasure island and got a few stacks of Nook Miles Tickets, which I used to hunt for a while until I found Julian!

6s9vz1clgryb1.jpg

for my island I'm going for uhhhh I guess "Rex-core," so things my OC Rex would enjoy, and he has a recurring unicorn summon situation in D&D so a galaxy unicorn is both right up my alley and fits the theme. Plus his little tagline thing is just the word, "glitter," which is hilarious


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 1:34 am
by erikakaiser

I did also consider Goldie, but I ran into her on like ticket number three and I wanted to explore more than that


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 4:04 am
by Fetian

We should do another infinite archive, and maybe drag Dave into a dungeon, before my subscription expires!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 5:40 pm
by Fetian

omg I missed that you got Julian! Julian is my unicorn boyfriend from New Leaf and I'm very jealous, I have not managed to get him in New Horizon yet


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 11:01 pm
by erikakaiser

This is my first Animal Crossing and I have deliberately not looked up many villagers because I enjoy being surprised and not looking for ones in specific! So far my favorite is Dobie, he's such a grumpy lil old man and I love himmmmm

I did just make Julian a little colorful lit path for when he gets fully moved into his house, though


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2025 1:04 am
by Fetian

I also don't look up villagers much, because there's so many of them that there's not much point in hoping to get one in specific imo. It's better to be surprised than disappointed