The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

also @Fetian if you're still on the fence I'd be happy to stream the game for you to perceive

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Couldn't sleep so hard I called off work because I am not doing 8 hrs of death investigation on 45 minutes of sleep

gonna go back to bed and see if I can lull myself to sleep with some chill YouTube and Animal Crossing, which despite my complaints about the terraforming tools I am enjoying a lot

something something having control over an environment,

Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by Sorcyress »

BUG GAME?! heart eyes

I am enjoying you being into Animal Crossing, even though I'm pretty far past playing it ever. Me and my roommate had an island together during lockdown and it was a Pretty Great thing to play with. The best thing I did was design a bunch of custom tiles that looked like train tracks, and lay those out all around the island with the trolly tea tins (or whatever they're called). Also I built a hedge-maze behind my house, that was pretty good!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I'll try to take a picture of some of my builds soon and post them!

*(when I feel like going through the cartoonishly obtuse methods needed to get screenshots off a Nintendo device)

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

When I briefly had a yard to mow (my first place was a house I rented-- to give you an example of how shitty it was, though, it was 2 bedrooms and rent was $575/mo), Baby Dog's favorite activity was waiting until I had freshly mowed and then taking an enormous poop right in the middle of my pristine hard work

anyways Ms Whiskey loves to go use the litterbox right after I've scooped it and I'm always like girl I get it, I like using a clean toilet, but COME ON

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by Fetian »

You should be able to just hook your switch up to a computer via usb and transfer the screenshots/videos that way, now

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Fetian wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 7:13 pm

You should be able to just hook your switch up to a computer via usb and transfer the screenshots/videos that way, now

oh snap I've been doing it the goofy "connect to a specific fake wi-fi signal your Switch gives you" way, I don't know why I didn't think of just using a cable lmao

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

you can name your buggies

Screenshot 2025-10-03 145445.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

tired

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

miss my dog

Post Reply