The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Weekend!

Kind of a busy week! Work has been slammed with a bunch of scenes and I also did Big Social on my Tuesday equivalent (went to a work friend's house w/ a bunch of other work friends for snacks and chili, I brought cornbread and also a jar of pickled eggs for my Polish coworker to try because she was curious -- she liked them!), so I've been a bit braindead the past two days or so.

Today I have a tattoo appointment so I'm preparing myself to crash immediately after that, both from adrenaline and from being Done With Task. I am excited for the tattoo obvs and will show off after it's done -- it's going on my right arm w/ my other blorbo tattoos, since it's the kelp from Merillian's hair.

H'okay part of tattoo session prep is going to be going on a jog real quick to get my zoomies out and then sitting to drink water/eat a snack/etc so I don't become a hunger beast halfway through. Lemme go do that while I charge my Switch and then I should have time to sit and poke at some video games before I have to head out.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

There's a YouTuber called Honeysuckle who I wasn't subscribed to but whose content would occasionally be recommended on my feed; she wasn't quite my full jam because she's very......like her thumbnails look like this, you know the vibe:

Screenshot 2025-10-08 105928.png

Sometimes I would get clickbaited and watch, since she's not an unpleasant person, is fairly thorough, and I do get some enjoyment out of seeing viral recipe debunks &tc. Just a bit ago I was idly watching one about "food scams" and she brought up 'Chipotle is deliberately giving small portions' or 'Chipotle gives smaller portions for mobile orders' or whatever the complaint is

To test this she made three separate orders to compare; one done in person, one mobile order, and one where the worker was being recorded

I have never hit Do Not Recommend Channel so fast in my life, get the fuck out of here with that

Like thankfully she didn't actually SHOW the video, just said that X order was the one where the worker was recorded because there's a "life hack" and/or wretched tip that recording the worker causes them to give you larger portions, but do not harass minimum wage employees because you're mad their megacapitalism overlords don't want you to have two full scoops of rice. The fuck

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

"Chipotle has gotten too expensive for the quality" great go to literally any local Mexican restaurant, this is not a difficult cuisine to find and support their local business. I promise you that in most of the United States you can find a reasonably nearby Mexican restaurant where you can order a burrito the size of your head for the cost of a Chipotle bowl

(I ain't necessarily hating on Chipotle, I have eaten plenty of it in my day, but recording a (possibly even underage!) worker so you get a bigger scoop of food is diabolical)

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

getting tattooed always makes me sleepy but I'm nervous if I doze in the chair they'll think I've passed out 😂

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

tattoo completed and I love it! I'll post a pic when the artist sends me the fancy pictures she took for her Instagram

She was a great artist and also touched up my ESO starsign tattoo by offering to brighten it up so it would match the other colors on my arm (I made sure I was extra generous with my tip money, that was incredibly nice of her to do)

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Oct 08, 2025 11:51 pm

tattoo completed and I love it! I'll post a pic when the artist sends me the fancy pictures she took for her Instagram

DSC06240.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by Fetian »

The colours and shading in that are Amazing

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Fetian wrote: ↑Thu Oct 09, 2025 8:55 pm

The colours and shading in that are Amazing

Here's the artist's insta! Her colors and floralwork are incredible

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I definitely just spent the better part of an hour making a pond in the shape of a bunny rabbit in ACNH

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by knightofcups »

that is /beautiful/. wow.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

Post Reply