Page 216 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2025 10:28 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-10-24 172545.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:23 am
by erikakaiser

Still gets me 😭

screenshot.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 11:11 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 11:12 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 11:01 am
by erikakaiser

Bed warm, world cold


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 1:33 pm
by erikakaiser

I need another tattoo, that'll fix me


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 1:39 pm
by erikakaiser

Read a good book recently and as someone who gets thanked for my service in various ways (USMC, first responder), this line really stuck with me

PXL_20251024_150124298.jpg

(character is a nurse who worked thru COVID hell)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 9:21 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-10-29 162021.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 9:22 pm
by erikakaiser

A little homesick so I made soup beans and corn bread, which both turned out great!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 1:45 pm
by erikakaiser

I wish it was more accessible to make a secondary island on ACNH, I have been struck with the desire to do a Digimon File Island theme because I think it would be fun and I adore the absurdity the Digimon World tends to have