Page 217 of 280
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 2:05 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Oct 30, 2025 1:45 pm
I wish it was more accessible to make a secondary island on ACNH, I have been struck with the desire to do a Digimon File Island theme because I think it would be fun and I adore the absurdity the Digimon World tends to have
Some villager considerations:
Screenshot 2025-10-30 085518.png
Screenshot 2025-10-30 085429.png
Screenshot 2025-10-30 085612.png
Screenshot 2025-10-30 090034.png
Screenshot 2025-10-30 090251.png
Screenshot 2025-10-30 090417.png
Dobie is theoretically to represent Gennai or Jijimon but tbh it's cuz he's my favorite
Eugene for Etemon? idk
Stitches for Monzaemon or the toy digis in general
The other ones are mostly just tech/robot vibes
and yes it does bother me that exactly one of those screengrabs is missing the personality type but not enough to go get a new screengrab and upload it
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 6:25 pm
by erikakaiser
Since I obvs have Digimon on the brain I've booted up Digimon World 1 on emulator to see how long I'm willing to struggle and boy if this review on backlogged is not a whole mood
Screenshot 2025-10-30 132257.png
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 6:44 pm
by erikakaiser
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 6:56 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Oct 30, 2025 1:45 pm
I wish it was more accessible to make a secondary island on ACNH, I have been struck with the desire to do a Digimon File Island theme because I think it would be fun and I adore the absurdity the Digimon World tends to have
complain and you shall receive I guess??? it looks like the spontaneous and unexpected Jan update will let you have multiple islands if you have NSO, which will require further investigation cuz like..........are you gonna delete my shit if my subscription lapses??? is this FF14 all over again lmao
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 6:58 pm
by erikakaiser
ok I need to stop screwing around with emulator patches and go to the post office
but when I get back I'm screwing around again gosh darn it
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 8:20 pm
by erikakaiser
I did, in fact, have the patience to figure this out!
Screenshot 2025-10-30 152017.png
if you're interested at all Fetian lmk and I can just send you my already patched version, since as I understand it my actual iso file that I run through epsxe is now just, patched and forever altered because I did shenanigans to it
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 9:35 pm
by erikakaiser
aw YEAH
Screenshot 2025-10-30 152654.png
I played long enough to digivolve and got Monochromon! I was pretty speedy with the beginning recruitments so I have Agumon, Palmon, and Kunemon already, and am set to go ahead and clear out drill tunnel. I may take a look at a guide and see what order the game is supposed to be played in, since I feel like I always do Drill Tunnel immediately and the Meramon boss fight is painfully spicy.
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 11:59 pm
by erikakaiser
Betamon and Centarumon get! oh and Coelamon!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2025 12:07 am
by erikakaiser
full house for power hour tonight, how fun!
Screenshot 2025-10-30 190648.png
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2025 9:59 am
by Fetian
I also have had Digimon on the brain a bit, I finally started doing my Japanese playthrough of 1, and last night I watched a recent drawfee extra where they were playing that new Digimon game. A File Island animal crossing island would kick ass!