Page 273 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 8:41 pm
by erikakaiser

I was feeling really restless today and bouncing off every video game I tried to play, so I decided to have a low screens day and do some physical crafting and reading instead. It was a good choice!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:35 pm
by knightofcups
erikakaiser wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2026 9:56 pm

Also I'm running out of steam on my Fallout New Vegas playthrough because I've reached the point where it's just the sort of linear path to the Hoover Dam battle and I want to do shenanigans instead

This is basically where I am in /my/ new vegas game. I need to figure out how to get thr DLC i know i own to work on the new install. I wanna go play with apocalypse mormons.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 1:23 pm
by erikakaiser

I miss my dog


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 9:53 pm
by erikakaiser

Phew, what a week


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 3:20 pm
by erikakaiser

My colleague was just told a deceased had "liver scoliosis"


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:50 am
by erikakaiser

I made a Skitarii in Darktide whose name is Phi and her servo-skull is Choo-Choo, this is my doodle of her with Masque and Shane's far more terrifying Skitarii alphas

Untitled_Artwork.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:50 am
by erikakaiser

I should doodle more often, it's nice to not fuss so long over an illustration


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:41 pm
by erikakaiser

When I realize I am getting way too many Steam e-mails about stuff on my wishlist I go through said wishlist to tidy it up a bit and every time this happens I swear I added half the stuff on there while in a fever dream


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:32 pm
by erikakaiser

Hello I need somewhere to complain that the main character of the book I'm reading is named Alba, short for Albatross, and this is a serious fantasy book


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:43 am
by erikakaiser

WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THE FUNERAL OF THE MAN YOU KILLED IN THE TOWN FULL OF CULTISTS YOU DUMB FUCK

ahem

I may DNF this book at like 83% done which is wild but oh my GODDDDDD