Page 275 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:05 am
by erikakaiser

I tried to post a rant about my ex's art like fourteen times and it kept not going through on the forum but just know: she sucks


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 12:38 pm
by erikakaiser

Just had my weekend switch, so I went from Wed/Thurs to Sun/Mon, which means I only had to work two days in-between the swap. That was nice! I rested a lot and got some backed-up chores and tasks done. Now I need to transition back into routines/doing things mode, but it's 7:30 AM on my Sunday equivalent so first, like

I'mma sit and play some video games, obvs


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2026 10:40 am
by erikakaiser

As someone who is trying very hard to refuse making a reddit account, their website now blocking you from scrolling til you make an account or install the app is absolutely fucking my grits


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2026 10:40 am
by erikakaiser

I wonder if there's a browser plug-in that combats that cuz like, fuck you and fuck how much knowledge on the internet is in fragile places


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 3:20 pm
by knightofcups

I gave in and made a throw away account, and I kind of hate myself for it. I don’t even mind having an account! I had one that I even used to comment some before they killed all 3rd party apps. But the reddit app itself is such a nightmare I won’t use it, and I still sometimes need access to reddit because god forbid information is on websites anymore.

The world makes me tired.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 3:48 pm
by erikakaiser
knightofcups wrote: ↑Sat Aug 29, 2026 3:20 pm

I gave in and made a throw away account, and I kind of hate myself for it. I don’t even mind having an account! I had one that I even used to comment some before they killed all 3rd party apps. But the reddit app itself is such a nightmare I won’t use it, and I still sometimes need access to reddit because god forbid information is on websites anymore.

The world makes me tired.

Yeah, I did end up finding a browser plug-in that stops the log-in screen but that does mean Reddit has joined the growing list of websites that simply do not function on mobile browser.

I could easily make a throwaway account because it's not really that big of a deal but I'm stubborn


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 3:52 pm
by erikakaiser

The internet is such a weird place for community at this current juncture, like I'm not even trying to extol some kind of glory days but it's just all such highly fragile little pockets of community that are constantly getting nuked by the billionaires who buy them

The amount of content/information that exists in easily deleted/hacked/inaccessible discord servers lowkey stresses me out sometimes

hm I should find a way to back up my friend server, if something happened to it we would still be able to get in touch w/ each other but that's many years of Stuff just floating in the abyss


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 6:33 pm
by Fetian

Be aware discord has started cracking down on and banning people for downloading server logs


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 1:02 pm
by erikakaiser
Fetian wrote: ↑Mon Aug 31, 2026 6:33 pm

Be aware discord has started cracking down on and banning people for downloading server logs

Wh-what??? What rule does it violate?

Thanks for the warning, in any case!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 6:41 pm
by Fetian

To download logs you need to have your user account access a bots-only area, basically, and self-botting is against the community guidelines