Rex WIP! I have gotten much better at drawing faces
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
My landlord is coming over today to paint the wall and hopefully finally finish the leaky roof saga, he is unfortunately a massive fucking yapper so I've been grumpy about it all day
Sir you already own property you don't live in so that's strike one, assuming I have any interest in socializing with you is strike two through infinity
I realize I'm being slightly bitchy about this but goddamn nothing gets me more heated than feeling like I have to make polite small talk at gunpoint
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
and I won't lie it IS kind of a gender thing, I have just spent so much of my life having to be polite to annoying men that I am completely out of patience for it
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Genuinely considered offering to just paint it myself but decided the principle of landlords needing to fix their owned property was more important than a man being kinda annoying in my space for a little bit
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I take back all my very mild attempts at nuance, he gave me no arrival window and only let me know when he had actually arrived so I had to interrupt my run to double-back to the apartment
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do