Page 276 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 12:10 pm
by erikakaiser

Rex WIP! I have gotten much better at drawing faces

image.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:55 am
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20260906-064320.png

🔫


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 11:44 pm
by erikakaiser

Valheim 1.0 dropped!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 12:36 am
by Fetian

Oh yeah that's today!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:08 pm
by erikakaiser

My landlord is coming over today to paint the wall and hopefully finally finish the leaky roof saga, he is unfortunately a massive fucking yapper so I've been grumpy about it all day

Sir you already own property you don't live in so that's strike one, assuming I have any interest in socializing with you is strike two through infinity

I realize I'm being slightly bitchy about this but goddamn nothing gets me more heated than feeling like I have to make polite small talk at gunpoint


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:11 pm
by erikakaiser

and I won't lie it IS kind of a gender thing, I have just spent so much of my life having to be polite to annoying men that I am completely out of patience for it


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:13 pm
by erikakaiser

Genuinely considered offering to just paint it myself but decided the principle of landlords needing to fix their owned property was more important than a man being kinda annoying in my space for a little bit


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:14 pm
by erikakaiser

ok let me stop being grumpy that other people exist and go on a run 😂


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:53 pm
by erikakaiser

I take back all my very mild attempts at nuance, he gave me no arrival window and only let me know when he had actually arrived so I had to interrupt my run to double-back to the apartment


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:02 am
by Fetian

Oh my god