Page 277 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:21 pm
by erikakaiser

Screenshot 2026-09-11 181906.png
Screenshot 2026-09-11 181901.png

Today after work I went to meet this crusty creature, and have adopted her!

She isn't home yet, she is on medication to help with her crusty boogs (she has a respiratory problem) and then has to get spayed once that's cleared, but she is my daughter! She was left outside animal control last month and as you can see from the video, is in pretty rough shape. Thankfully, I am exactly the right person to take a dog from starved to chonk, and when I met her she was very sweet and excited to get butt scratches.

I am thinking of names. Maybe Bunny


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:07 am
by Fetian

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:18 am
by Fetian

Oh my god the pointing


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:56 am
by erikakaiser

Thank you! I am extremely excited and fighting with myself not to buy 8000000 toys

(I already have a bucket of toys leftover from Baby Dog and am going to wait for New Dog to settle in/see if she even knows what to do with toys, since sometimes dogs from rough backgrounds never learned to play/etc, but the urge to just shower her with trinkets is strong)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:57 am
by erikakaiser

When I met her I was sitting, and stood to greet her, which caused her to go "woah!!! you got big that's mega scary!!!" and shrink from me, so I made myself small by crouching and she visibly relaxed like "oh, phew, that's a relief"


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 1:42 pm
by erikakaiser

Can I just say the Lethal Company monster concept art is truly a testament to how fucking stupid "we only use AI for concepts/developmental stage" is

Maneater_concept_art.png
800px-MechEnemyDesign.png

These are the digital equivalent of doodling on a bar napkin and I say that with full affection


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 1:52 pm
by erikakaiser

I am reposting this here because I feel like @Fetian would find it amusing if he isn't following it already

Screenshot 2026-09-13 085133.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:08 pm
by erikakaiser

Made a vet appointment for a few days after I'm currently supposed to get Dog, just so it's ready to go right away! I will be getting her spayed and w/ rabies vaccine but otherwise still crusty and in need of her other vaccines. I want a professional's opinion, specifically, on how much/often I should be feeding her (I've never had to care for an animal with this level of starvation/malnourishment) and a gameplan for the long nails.

I guess I gotta pick a name soon, huh!

So far I've been thinking:
Bunny
Ponyo
Pierogi

lemme brainstorm some more options


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 6:11 pm
by erikakaiser

I've ordered a tag and announced it in the friend server:

Her name is Ponyo!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:04 pm
by erikakaiser
erikakaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 26, 2025 11:12 pm

I miss my easy joy

hey past Erika!

you'll get it back, you just have to kick out your misery-making abusive ex and spend 9 months recovering and unfuckling your life