Conversation and Camaraderie

It is us, it is ours


Post Reply
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Conversation and Camaraderie

Unread post by Fetian »

Pull up a chair, tell us what's on your mind.

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: Conversation and Camaraderie

Unread post by Fetian »

The hardest part of a brand-new forum is getting over the pressure to make the first posts really good

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: Conversation and Camaraderie

Unread post by knightofcups »

Right? I stressed about first impressions for too long and then got tired and decided to just post and get it over with.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: Conversation and Camaraderie

Unread post by knightofcups »

I am currently previewing the second season of my friend's audio drama, and it is SO GOD DAMN GOOD from a /construction and writing/ standpoint as well as just a story and content one, and it is incredible neat.

I /love/ when you engage with something a friend made (or in general, I guess), and the just technical /craft/ of it is so well and deftly done it makes you want to stop and just stare at it for a while (what's the auditory equivalent of staring?) because of the skill involved in making it.

I love consuming stories that are interesting and fun and that I like, but there's just something about getting to observe something just technically well done that is very, very gratifying to me.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

Post Reply