The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon May 13, 2024 1:39 am

I also did a Sev and Astarion one because I am insufferable
2317684_gbARNFAG.png

(the picrew is here if anyone wants it: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/2317684)

I stole this and brought it to the BSFF server, and people are enjoying it. Thank you!

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Anyways tl;dr over the past two days or so is I am going to start exploding men with my mind like Dr. Manhattan does to Rorschach

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Also Valheim dropped Ashlands, FF14 dropped its Moogle tomestone event, I've almost cleared the Telvanni Peninsula in ESO, I'm at the Black Ant Lab in Grounded, someone plz give me a week off work to catch up on video games

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Tue May 14, 2024 4:01 pm

Also Valheim dropped Ashlands, FF14 dropped its Moogle tomestone event, I've almost cleared the Telvanni Peninsula in ESO, I'm at the Black Ant Lab in Grounded, someone plz give me a week off work to catch up on video games

Actually this feels like a good time to mention Greggo made a backlog tracker and I'm actually kinda digging it, I don't think I'll end up using it as much to plan out what to play on what days (and may delete the fields that are for that) just because my schedule being backwards of a "normal" schedule makes it hard for me to parse that, but it's nice to visualize what I ought to finish before moving onto the next thing

Screenshot 2024-05-14 111030.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend achieved!

Kind of an odd weekend; I have today and tomorrow off and then my weekend switches to Sun/Mon, so I only have to work Fri/Sat before having another weekend, except it's not actually a weekend because Sunday afternoon I drive to Indiana for a class I'm taking Mon/Tues. So it'll be kind of a weird week, but I'm excited for the class! It's a forensic entomology class, so we're gonna be learning about carrion insects and then going to the field to learn how to collect them for evidence.

I got a dog-friendly hotel, too, so I'm gonna bring Baby Dog with me! She's good in hotels, I just sometimes have to (temporarily) rearrange furniture so she can actually get on the bed. For some reason hotel beds always seem super high up? Anyways, usually I can move a chair or something she can use as a step-stool so she's not having to jump so high. Behaviorally she's an incredibly chill little beast so she just naps on various surfaces while she waits for me to come back.

The upcoming class does mean I need to grab some supplies; I need my usual groceries (I'm out of eggs and I am too Gaston-coded to not have eggs in my fridge) and then I'll want some snacks and stuff for the trip. I don't mind getting takeout once or even twice but I am, well, a cheapass, and also hate going places to get food. Anyway, I'm about to go ahead and knock out groceries and start some laundry while I'm at it, and then I think I'm gonna do some antiquity leads and treasure maps in ESO because I have quite a few backed up and it's a fun grind to do while watching YouTube. Otherwise my to-do list today is exercise at some point, work on the art prompt thing I'm doing with mek, and recover spell slots.

Tomorrow I have two errands to run I have to drive for, but that's a tomorrow Erika problem.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 15, 2024 2:51 pm

I'm gonna bring Baby Dog with me!

the joke I always make is my dog doesn't have separation anxiety, but I do, because while Baby would honestly be fine if I boarded her she's my special little princess and how can I sleep if she is not hogging half the bed

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Pocahontas is a lower tier Disney movie for me but in scrying and digging for antiques this absolute banger immediately popped into my head

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I've been playing through the original Gears of War trilogy with Masque, who has never played, and man those games are forever an unexpected masterpiece of really earnest and tender writing

Post Reply