The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

oh god my Twitter algorithm has decided I want Elden Ring discourse

Screenshot_20240806-161131.png

I emphatically do not

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

One of my favorite things about dogs is that they really have no human comprehension of getting a smooch, like it may be functionally similar to face-licking which can be a sign of affection or submission depending on the circumstances, but when I kiss Baby on her lil forehead and go mwah mwah mwah she's like yeah........A++

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

She knows it's attention and she likes it when I give her attention cuz she's my besto friendo

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

"I love the human, but she is just, so bad at grooming"

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Wednesday equivalent!

I had a spontaneous day off yesterday because tl;dr I had a "use it or lose it" PTO day and there aren't many opportunities this month for time off due to scheduling/the DNC/etc, so I just burned it yesterday. It was nice! I went on a run but otherwise lazed about, did some chores, worked on some art, and I ended up getting Masque into PlateUp! which they enjoyed. We did a few runs -- I actually did have the "when you fail you get a retry" option on, but usually when we failed we decided we wanted to try a new restaurant anyways. Our last attempt we named Aioli and Undercuts and got pretty far even though making potato salad is extremely laborious. We ended up setting up a mayonnaise station in the dining room so I could combine the eggs and oil in-between customers and drop them into one of those prep stations, which worked until the customers just kinda overwhelmed us regardless.

I really need to find the setting for customers not getting so pissy if you plate them too far apart from each other 🤔

Anyway, aside from that I'm honestly pretty unmotivated today, and have been all week. I feel like there's kinda something in the air, so to speak, and I have a lot of close friends who are going through serious life changes/distress all at the same time, and I keep having dreams about my family, and I just want some peace and quiet. It's one of those things you just gotta kinda take care of yourself through until you get on the other end of it, but I'm having to fight the urge to just hide in my bed and/or on my couch all day.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

important art WIP

fluffy butt.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

slides hand over to the "unfriend" button

Screenshot 2024-08-08 100422.png

it's still supporting Rowling, y'all!!!

although now that I'm thinking of it, kinda interesting someone so vile about gender/assigned gender at birth has a male pseudonym

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2024-08-08 100659.png

sigh

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

My parking garage has one of the most infuriating online payment systems known to man, it is like they outright do not want my money

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

god my coworkers are exhausting humans

Post Reply