The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am extremely proud of his lil bunny tail tho

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

highly specific take only relevant for people who have played through the Mages' Guild questline in ESO:

Arch-Mage Shalidor sucks and I wish we could've at least scolded him for being such a selfish catastrophe of a mage

follow-on take that I'm not sure is lukewarm or spicy but I consider Sheogorath to be, in his own way, probably one of the most trustworthy Daedric Princes in that you know exactly what you are getting and if you make a deal with him and then get turned into a wheel of cheese or a flesh abomination that's kinda on you

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Sheogorath isn't even tricky about being mad! His whole thing is that he does whatever he thinks is amusing and sometimes that is painful or extremely unfortunate for mortals, whomst he sees as playthings. He honors his deals but will pretty reliably loophole them to try and do something he thinks is rad, because following the rules to the letter is boring. If you try to out-loophole him, or anticipate his tricks, you'll probably fail! He is much better at it than you!

Arch-Mage Shalidor constantly fighting with him was making me nuts because Valaste was literally going insane, like succumbing to physical preternatural madness on his behalf, and he's out here like YOU'RE WEAK AND DUMB SHEOGORATH

man no he's not he punked the fuck outta you which is why we're in this mess

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

speaking of rad I liked Sheogorath's "house"

Screenshot 2024-08-13 084148.png

something I've enjoyed a lot about ESO is the setting really gives the artists and writers a chance to go ham re: realms of Oblivion

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

TIL Sheogorath's concept art goes hard

10001.png
1000.png

I hope the wretched creature next to him is supposed to be Haskill

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

something not awesome about the Mages' Guild quest is that Valaste, in one of her mad ramblings, uses the word "midget" and while I know that is older content it really would be worth Zenimax's time to pay a person to do some subtitle/voice-acting stitching to, uh, remove that

I wonder if there's a place you can submit a ticket or something, it just seems like a bad oversight in a game that otherwise does a decent-ish job of progressive but still immersion-compliant language

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Shout out to yesterday when I was convinced I was about to start my period, checked my calendar to see it's still projected (reliably) a week away, and then realized I wasn't PMSing I just am sick of my fucking loud ass coworkers

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20240814-215726.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I can always tell my workday was a doozy when I get home and Baby does a visible double-take after she sniffs me

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:39 pm

My parking garage has one of the most infuriating online payment systems known to man, it is like they outright do not want my money

This came up AGAIN because they apparently rejected my last payment for reasons I do not comprehend so now they're charging me a late fee and I am struggling to get in contact with them to confirm that when I drive home tonight at like midnight I will be able to park and god I fucking hate cars and capitalism related to the maintaining of cars

Post Reply