The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am extremely unmotivated and lethargic today but I did a tiny baby walk on my treadmill anyways, ate a food, and am slooooooowly getting dressed and ready for work

I h8

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am aggressively disinterested in Dragon Age as an IP (I liked DA2, though) and just had to mute like five different hashtags to give my Twitter feed some semblance of peace

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:54 pm

I am aggressively disinterested in Dragon Age as an IP (I liked DA2, though) and just had to mute like five different hashtags to give my Twitter feed some semblance of peace

My only spicy and completely unwarranted take about the new Dragon Age is the art style is really unappealing to me, I have seen approximately nine thousand people HONK HONK AWOOGA over Morrigan who looks like this

Screenshot 2024-08-16 084012.png

but she used to look like this

latest.png

I dunno man there's something about certain types of modern graphics that just ensmoothen everything so much I end up becoming the hipster that's like bwuhhhhh but my early Xbox/Playstation era crunchy graphics bwuhhhhhh

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I need to get groceries but what if instead, I perish

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

IMPORTANT EMERGENCY MEETING

61HMyMOuOnL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

These things are fucking delicious

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

they make a mango one that is a staple for me post-surgery. it’s gotten me through both of my hand ones and the hysto. and now i need to buy them when i go to the store today.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Occasionally I remember Drizzt's swords are named Icingdeath and Twinkle and I once again wonder how a bunch of straight dudes have made this absolute nerd into some kind of quiet moody badass

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend is in progress!

Yesterday I was extremely low spoons from a hard work week (it's just been very busy, lots of cases and a bit short-staffed on some of our busy days) so I honestly went into recovery mode. I rested, did some art, and hung out with my friends, which were all very nice things but today I need to:

  • do laundry

  • get actual groceries (meaning things for a few meals and not just, a single bag of salad and some sugar free Snapple)

  • general apartment cleaning; floors, kitchen

  • go on a run

and I think those are the big hits. Right now I'm gonna drink some coffeedrank and doot around on the internet and then get started on chores etc.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:48 pm
  • do laundry

  • get actual groceries

  • general apartment cleaning; floors, kitchen

  • bonus points: changed bedding and cleaned the bathroom

  • go on a run

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:47 pm
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:48 pm

  • do laundry

  • get actual groceries

  • general apartment cleaning; floors, kitchen

  • bonus points: changed bedding and cleaned the bathroom

  • go on a run

I haven't put away laundry, but I'm considering "do laundry" as the actual laundering part, so, we're good

Did things! Played video games! Am currently watching Babylon 5 with girlfriend! At some point will go to bed and start the wretched work week bwuhhhhhhhh

Post Reply