There's also no great way to put a pass on ads that are upsetting/triggering, for a while there was a weight loss one going around that hit both my dislike of mouth noises and my disordered eating brain and YouTube has a way to report ads but not to go "hey can you like, rotate me in a different one?"
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Hulu used to have a 'not relevant to me' button that was supposed to stop showing you that ad and show you different ones, that never worked, probably because people would just hit it for every ad, but as a concept it's a pretty good idea. I'm sure advertisers don't want to be showing me car ads any more than I want to be watching them, but here we are
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Yeah like if you're gonna use my browsing data or whatever else to spy on my interests at least do it well, how do I get tons of car insurance and weight loss ads but not a single ad for uhhhh ............. bunnies
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:59 pmerikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:18 pmToday I need to:
clean the kitchen cuz it's a bit of a bachelor wreck
do some meal prep (tomato pie!!!!) oh shit I need to get the pie crust outta the freezer I'll do that right after this
exercise
stay sillyadding:
laundry
go to the corner store to get bread because I forgot bread yesterday RIP
I did all of these except laundry btw which is going right now, so we're cruisin'
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
this is where I get most of my OCs from
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I feel weirdly embarrassed? awkward? idk how to describe it but Endwalker is kinda universally beloved as the pinnacle of Final Fantasy storytelling and I have friends who I know cried during parts of it and uhhh
I do not like it at all, so far
It's so depressing and I feel so helpless and I'm so tired of this dying world's recurring last breaths
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Last night I played and had to go to the moon to try and stop a god from being summoned and I got there exactly in time to not stop it. A magic golden dog I have never seen before helped me. What am I even doing
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Friday equivalent achieved!
I have had major issues with my sleep this week despite heavy attempts on my end to maintain good sleep hygiene/schedule/etc., so uhhhhh I dunno man!!! I'll bring it up to my psych doc tomorrow since I have a wretched check-in appointment with him. It's frustrating because I've been pretty brain dead in the evenings because of it, today included