The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
It's this, to come off ghide because there's no context for it now and who cares
https://westsidechildrenstherapy.com/what-is-serial-casting/
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I think I would like audio dramas more if young writers were better at writing dialogue, and if people did not want to have a cast of approximately eighty billion in their twenty minute episode
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Weekend!
I put in for a three day weekend to try and help my aforementioned sleep troubles and see if I can troubleshoot the sleep meds my doctor gave me. I did sleep through the night with them last night, but felt like trash garbage (hungover-feeling) in the morning, so I'm gonna try again tonight by taking them earlier and making sure I'm super hydrated. Hopefully that'll give me the best of both worlds? We'll see!
Aside from that I did some chores, got out some crafting stuff to do tomorrow, played a bunch of ESO, and took Baby Dog to the dog beach. I also went on a little jog to take a break from screen time, which was nice because the weather was chilly/pleasantly autumnal today.
h'okay gonna log into ESO really quick before game time with The Lads (tm) and finish resetting Janus' skill trees