The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Oh and last night I played Lethal Company with the Toes, which was a blast! Our house rule is we don't look up anything about the monsters until we encounter one, then I'll pull up the wiki to find out the strategies to deal with that particular monster. Some of them you're just kinda screwed, but most of them you can mechanics your way around for at least a fighting chance. With some of the creatures you need to drop what you're holding and they'll go after it, or lose them by turning a corner, or be wary of proximity chat and be really quiet.

We are getting better at the game overall, though! We're wanting to play more regularly so we can actually progress and get some ship upgrades and goofy outfits to wear.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

It should be noted Lethal Company does have in-game functionality to look up monsters, but you have to a) remember to scan the monsters instead of panicking and b) look at it on the in-game computer which I find a little oppressive despite enjoying the vibe

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am painting rocks today and having a blast

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

That sounds like a euphemism

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Fetian wrote: ↑Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:55 pm

That sounds like a euphemism

No see this one's an egg

PXL_20241012_003946765.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

A likely story!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

you leave me and my rock eggs alone!!!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I also made a monster and gave him goo with the same green Elmer's glue I used on my Soups painting a while ago, because I am incapable of making art that is in any way classy

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The fact that Discord tracks and displays this without permission finally annoyed me enough to disconnect Discord from Steam

Screenshot 2024-10-12 145308.png

like excuse me it is none of anyone's goddamn business what my "streak" is on any given video game, or how long I've been playing it, please stop making the internet a place that displays everything I am doing at all times

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

My saltiness aside!

I continue to struggle with sleep, and continue to try and troubleshoot. I'm too over it to go into more detail than that, at least currently, but shit's getting old.

Despite that (I was awake at 3 AM!!! why!!!!) I was productive this morning and did chores with a bit of deep clean. Mostly that entailed cleaning the baseboards and mirrors, but I also brushed Baby Dog really well (she is not the biggest fan of being brushed so this requires some amount of time/patience) and cleaned out the fridge/pantry. That last one was my big project this weekend, and honestly didn't take long because neither my fridge or pantry are large, but I was overdue to check expiry dates and in general see what I have. For instance I have some oatmeal and some strawberry jam that need using up, so I'm gonna see if I can overnight oats for a bit until I get through the jam, at least.

Anyways, I did take a nap and am trying to wake up from that still, so lemme have an afternoon coffeedrank and decide what I wanna do before D&D.

Post Reply