D&D got canceled but I'm not too mad about it because I'm kinda socially grumpy today, so I think I will have dinner and be a hermit
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
look upon my works ye mighty and despair
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
It should be noted that for maximum synergy, the act of corpse consumption itself applies the major/minor buff that the first set bonus requires, so it's just a constant rotation of debuffing enemies and then exploding their bodies
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Yo these melatonin gummies are delicious??? I would just, eat them if they didn't contain something I shouldn't eat too much of
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Valheim's vibes continue to be immaculate
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:19 amYo these melatonin gummies are delicious??? I would just, eat them if they didn't contain something I shouldn't eat too much of
One of the thc/cbd gummies i use is like that. just straight up delicious. and it’s one i can take a half of /max/, 1/4 is better, because i am a lightweight. and it makes me sad.
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:35 pmGetting the annual urge to get back on my bullshit and play Minecraft
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
the potatoes are cakes now and my healthbar is gay, my life is complete
my experience bar is also rainbow but you can't see that yet because all I've done is make a dirt hut and mine for a bit of cobblestone
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
potatoes???? I meant steaks, the food bar is normally steaks
Maybe this is a sign I should get stuff for baked potatoes this weekend