The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The new Ann Reardon is, as usual, quite good, but someone asked her to debunk a video from You Suck at Cooking and, like, she's gentle and informative about it but that channel has never once tried to not be absurdist comedy so like,,,,,

at a certain point you do need to read channel and video descriptions for more than zero seconds

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

You Suck at Cooking is one of those things I binged the entirety of (a long time ago, so I've no idea what the channel is up to these days) and then my brain was like okay we're done now, we do not want to perceive this content ever again

Fun channel though, no complaints my brain just does that with stuff sometimes

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Anyways!

I went to bed early last night to try and rest, since obviously I'm a bit out of sorts, and it did make me feel better but sheesh my brain is just not???? doing brain???? I forgot to refill my lexapro in time and ran out this morning, so I had to be That Person (tm) who calls their doc/pharmacy and is like lmao sorry I am bad at basic functions can I please have lexapro right now???? like literally right now???

They were nice and helpful about it, so I was able to get my Rx filled after work, but good lord what is up with me

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Also I hope everyone who needs groceries for this week has gotten it because as I was leaving the pharmacy in Jewel it was like a horde of locusts was descending upon the parking lot

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Been having a lot of Janus brain rot lately

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Tue Nov 26, 2024 2:35 pm

Been having a lot of Janus brain rot lately

something something she gets a thousand deaths to accomplish a seemingly impossible goal and spends most of them fucking off

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I have a doctor's appointment today eugh ew Minecraft damage tick noises

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Nov 27, 2024 1:56 pm

I have a doctor's appointment today eugh ew Minecraft damage tick noises

This was relatively pain free, thankfully, so I am home now! I just ate a food and am gonna play some video games while I digest said food, then take Baby on a walk, then go on a run, then fully enter weekend slug mode and recharge some social spoons and spell slots before tomorrow. I think I may finish Endwalker tonight (which I am enjoying the final act of, despite how much I still dislike the beginning/some of the themes/Fandaniel can suck my entire ass). We shall see!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am 80% potato

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Thanksgiving was nice! I happened to have it off as part of my weekend so I made a few special things (mostly mashed potatoes, my favorite holiday side) and had a nice dinner. I also watched Fellowship of the Ring with the Toes; we're hoping to finish the whole trilogy (theatrical cut though, not extended) before the end of the year. I haven't seen it in a long time but man, what an earnest piece of media that I genuinely adore.

okay between the potatoes and the prosecco I had while watching LotR I'm pretty sleepy so I'm gonna hang out in voice chat with Masque & co then go to bed since tomorrow is unfortunately my Monday

Post Reply