The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

WIP, I did also draw while watching the movie since it is three hours long and I don't think, at this point in my life, I am capable of sitting and genuinely doing nothing but watching a thing for three hours even if I love the thing

image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

wow!! what a cartoonishly bad day at work!!!

There was only three of us, to start, and we kind of have a joke that the Worst Case Scenario is if you get a baby case and a police-involved at the same time and,

yeah...............

One of my colleagues pulled an unsafe sleep baby case, then I had to go to a carbon monoxide exposure scene (that I think is likely just hypothermia), and literally before I even signed the camera back in pulled a cop who was shot while chasing an offender. I didn't get home until close to 5 PM and am extremely tired and it's only, uh, Monday

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I consider myself a retired theatre nerd but once in a while my brain goes THERE ARE DOOMED BROKEN SOULS IN A THOUSAND ASYLUMS, I DEFY YOU TO SAY YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

In the name of compassion and medical science, I can save many liiiiiiiiiiiiiiives

if you give me one man!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2024 8:32 pm

I consider myself a retired theatre nerd but once in a while my brain goes THERE ARE DOOMED BROKEN SOULS IN A THOUSAND ASYLUMS, I DEFY YOU TO SAY YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN

iirc the Broadway cast changed that second line to "left there to rot for lack of a plan" and while I vaguely try not to be 100% a concept cast snob, the change really takes away from Jekyll's petty little rage and I like it when my man gets to be angry as Jekyll and not just as Hyde

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

changing Lucy and Lisa to Lucy and Emma was the right choice though

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

so was removing the song Emma has with her dad, sorry man no one cares about Sir Danvers

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

sigh I guess I'm listening to Board of Governors while I put up the tree

Post Reply