The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Henry Jekyll you get back here with all your evil animals right this instant

Henry!!! drop it!!! WHAT'S IN YOUR MOUTH I SAID DROP IT

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

also tbh I don't blame Lady Beaconsfield in particular for turning down his crackpot scheme, since he exclusively refers to the entire board of governors as "gentlemen," which would extremely irritate me in her position

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Anyways rambling about Jekyll & Hyde aside, I had today off from work for an appointment and thank god I have the day off because I feel like absolute trash garbage, I've definitely caught some kind of cold or bug that's going around and I am not being even a little brave about it

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I think the nausea I've been feeling finally broke and thank fucking god, I can handle basically any physical symptom of illness gracefully except for that

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Baby Dog says wake the fuck up

Screenshot 2024-12-04 080314.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Day One of being sick was Legit Sick, Day Two was mostly my face and sinuses hurting and constant blowing of my nose (which led to more face hurting and nose hurting), and we're on Day Three which seems like it will be a lot lighter. My body has swapped nostrils I can't breathe out of, so I got that going for me. I do feel better overall, though, and hopefully can burn through the rest of this today. I have to get groceries later and I'll see if I can pick up some OTC congestion meds to help out.

It is my weekend equivalent, though! ESO has a Golden Pursuits thing going on that I actually should DM @Fetian about on discord to see if it's something he'd wanna do, assuming he still has or can get a sub for the month. For now I'm gonna sip some coffeedrank, hang out in front of the space heater, and do MMO dailies while I wait for it to warm up at least a few degrees before I walk to Jewel and back.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Spotify Wrapped dropped and I am not sure I have ever experienced something so custom tailored to make my brain furious, the information is displayed extremely chaotically and over the past year Spotify has leaned into those dumb "fairycore" "punkhope" labels for everything and and and old man yells at cloud!!!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I may just be slightly grumpy today and that's okay but I need to not bite off an acquaintance's head over Spotify about it

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I have Dayquil so let's see if I can stop being evil now

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2024-12-04 114541.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply