For real though how the fuck do people without pets get up in the morning, I was completely lost without a little creature bothering me to get out of the covers
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I thought that was a presidential reference before I realized you mean the cartoon cat
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
The world is cruel but the croissants I bought at the grocery bakery are delicious
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm done with this, it's not perfect but it's good enough
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Still wanna work on how I draw eyes, maybe I need to go back to the middle school energy of just filling a notebook page with anime eyeballs
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2024 2:49 amIiiiiiiiiiiii'm done with this, it's not perfect but it's good enough
I love this kind of stylized top surgery scars so much. this is beautiful.
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
my internet is mad at Elsewhere
That aside, work's been busy, still struggling with melancholy and routines after the sudden loss of an entire creature I took daily care of, my feet are cold and my sock drawer is not within reach so I will just suffer, but we stay silly