The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Jan 10, 2025 4:19 pm

Also I have been crafting many mines because we all have our comfort activities when you feel like you have no control over things in your life and mine is to hit blocks and then put the blocks back together in a more aesthetically pleasing way

My other comfort games are Skyrim (which I've kinda perma-tabled because if I feel like playing Skyrim I just play ESO) and XCOM. Stardew Valley used to be one and I have an absurd amount of hours into it, but while I'm not fully burnt out on it I am a little tired of the starting grind and don't have a huge desire to pick up on my lengthy save files to remember what I was chasing.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Also time with the lads tonight which will be nice, since Dave and Fetian are on my increasingly short list of people I do not want to immediately bite when they begin speaking to me

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Speaking of me biting people, I wish there was a bsky/social media mute for like ... "I enjoy your art and I do not disagree with your views or with you as a person, but you are extremely fucking irritating in your text posts and I don't want to see them"

(this one's just me being regular spicy and not mentally ill spicy, but I did just finally unfollow someone whose art I really like because he text posts a lot and he's, not my cup of tea as a person)

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Once I get good at making roof shapes in Minecraft it's all over, I will become unto a god

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

re: Stardew Valley, belatedly, it does have an issue I find myself having with similar games these days, which is when something gets major patches that change the game entirely and create an issue of "you should just start a new game since there's so much new stuff!"

like bro I do not have..........energy and time for a brand new save file, I am extremely grateful for more (free! incredible!) content but anytime lately a game is in Early Access, in particular, I'm a bit put off dedicating time to it because I don't want to get 40 hours in and then the entire game changes. Obviously patches and stuff are great, but even with Baldur's Gate 3 I started to get annoyed at how often they were like "we added in a bunch of new cutscenes and dialogue!!! we changed entire sections of the game, surprise!!!" GREAT but I am not starting a new game I have already put like 90 hours into BG3, that's all you're getting out of me

I realize this is the most cantankerous thing ever but sometimes I do miss when a game was just, a full game you purchased and then played, yanno?

(No Man's Sky kinda gets a pass on this because updates to that game are usually separate content you can engage with as you please, with only occasional overhauls of core systems, and at this point it has kinda build itself on "good morning everyone time for your New Stuff")

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2025-01-11 113047.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

angsty WIP

image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I have had my first equivalent of a hit tweet and it was a shit post I made about Garma Zabi

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

cwamps >(

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I don't Go There but Arcane's Viktor as a child looks like how I imagine Leon as a kid would look

Screenshot 2025-01-13 183747.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply