The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

oh.

That wasn't. A thing your work did? For official fetus storage?

That was a thing you found at a scene?

Oh.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2025-02-05 104754.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Feeling much more human after a day of rest! Yesterday I did chores, got groceries, and walked to the library to pick up my holds; aside from that, I played a bunch of Minecraft and then similarly a bunch of Corekeeper with the Toes. It was relaxing and exactly what I needed!

today I need to:

  • call the VA to double-check about my upcoming appointment, because the voicemail they left implied they expect me at the North Chicago* main office (over an hour drive) instead of my normal primary care office in Evanston (a twenty minute drive), so I uhhhhh wanna sort that out, and make sure the appointment is at the closer clinic, because I am not driving over an hour for a frickin' physical and labs

  • go on a run and/or do some sort of heavy exercise, I've been off my routine because work has just decimated me

  • get some writing done

  • laundry

aaaaand that's kinda it! I'm still in recovery mode, just in a less emergent one, and also it's extremely gross outside so I'm not in a hurry to be out of my apartment where it's warm and safe. Oh, I do think Greggo and I are gonna watch some anime together this morning until he has to go back to work after noon, so lemme get my beverage goblin stuff set up for that. Should probably grab my tablet and make sure it's charged, too, so I can draw while we watch if I wanna.

okay bye

*hilariously North Chicago is not remotely in Chicago, and in fact isn't even in Cook County, hence why it is so far from me, a person who lives in actual Chicago

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2025-02-06 125034.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

👀

bafkreihvw3eoehx2tanhyyaukzuhhx5yd5ig4gxolkt75laedvnse7vxtq.jpg

I may piecemeal do this

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Sorcyress »

What books didja get from the library?

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Sorcyress wrote: ↑Fri Feb 07, 2025 12:13 pm

What books didja get from the library?

Some poetry books! Specifically the complete collection of Emily Dickinson and a recommendation from my friend Masque, which is selected works from Carl Sandburg.

I've never been big into poetry, but did really love Emily Dickinson in the one American Lit class I took in college, so I thought I'd dip my toes into the genre a bit more this year to see what I like and don't like. Masque has a couple of recommendations for me (they are extremely into poetry and studied it extensively in school), but we're starting with the two I nabbed and going from there.

If you have any poets to recommend, I am all ears!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20250204-084049.png

Janus and post-BG3 Sevaufein

I may have a thing for little an unhinged fictional cult leader, as a treat

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20250207-162720.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply