The khajiit in the Oblivion remake look terrifying
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Busy day! We had a Chicago firefighter die in the line of duty and I supervised the new investigator on the scene, and all that before like ... 9 AM, so definitely started off strong. I'm tired, and a little tired of being tired, but I'm trying to make some routine changes and work in some better self-care. It's hard, because I just want to do the things, but the body and brain want to sleep in a cocoon instead.
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I'm also feeling like the past few weeks I'm getting overstimulated very easily -- sometimes even just by side conversations picking up in voice chat -- and I would like my brain to stop throwing a tantrum when noise, please
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
me: sometimes noise good. sometimes noise is friends
my brain: we are being hunted for sport
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I am finally finishing moving stuff off Google Drive -- either into Scrivener, onto an external back-up, onto Proton Drive, or some combination of the three -- and dear fucking god Google Docs is handy but whatever they've done with the formatting makes it explode when you transfer or copy/paste into something else
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I mean the AI model training you can't opt out of is why I'm switching but "formatting explosion if you so much as glance at another program" is up there now
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
John Mulaney is certainly a straight white dude but he popped off with the "in terms of instant relief, cancelled plans are like heroin" bit
(I had a social thing this evening I no longer have because some people were feeling unwell)
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Weekend!
Yesterday was my Saturday equivalent and in the morning me, Greggo, and Masque watched a few episodes of G Gundam together. We're alternating between that and uhhhh Zeta? Whichever one has Quattro "totally not Char Aznable" Bajeena and Kamille in it. Basically, if we're in the mood for silliness and not paying as much attention, we watch G Gundam, but if we're in the mood for more serious plot stuff we watch Zeta. It was fun! While we watched I fished in ESO since that requires very little brain, especially with the add-on @Fetian turned me onto that gives a pop-up when the fish is ready.
After that I exercised, did my chores, and played some Stardew Valley. I want to 100% and will almost certainly run out of steam before I do so, but I'm almost at the start of Year 3 and do have quite a bit done.
In the evening I did a trial with my ESO guild and managed to get two more pieces of a set I want for my sorcerer, so I'm about to log back in while I have my coffee and see if I have enough to actually get the five piece bonus. It's the Whorl of the Depths set and I did manage to snag the ring, which is technically two pieces once I use Sotha Sil's Build-a-Bear machine to make another one.
Today I have a social thing around noonish and need to do a proper groceries run, but otherwise will exercise and continue to recover spoons. Oh and it's Backlog Monday (tm), which is a thing Greggo and I are doing to try and get through our extensive video game backlogs, so I'll probably crack back into Code Vein at some point to get ready for the next boss.
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
oh and I need to finish digital clean-up today, I'm at a weird halfway point with it that is obnoxiously messy to my brain so I need to finish and get everything backed up