The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by knightofcups »

Glorious.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Feeling better, finally!

I've been more or less back to baseline for the past few days and grateful for it; the bug I caught was a bit of everything from nausea to fatigue to muscle soreness to congestion/coughing so there wasn't reprieve in any direction. It's definitely Going Around (tm) since most of my colleagues sound congested and when I went to get more DayQuil from Walgreen's they were sold out of most options.

but I'm back on track and doing pretty alright!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Oh, I did take yesterday off work to do my dog-walker training at the shelter!

It went well and I'm cleared to walk the "blue" dogs -- they have difficulty split up into blue/gray/brown, and if you're like "that is a completely nonsensical color categorization," then you are correct! They purposefully didn't use green/yellow/red because they want to avoid anything that categorizes a "bad" dog, especially since some that are more challenging to walk are often a mixture of under/overstimulated and won't be as bullish with a bit of peace and minor leashwork. I walked a pibble named Spike, a husky named Mario, and a cattle dog named Princess.

It was nice to walk dogs again! I do miss it, and look forward to doing it more. Once I get ten hours walking "blue" dogs I can get approved to walk "gray" dogs, and so on.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Obviously I thought of Baby Dog a lot, who loved walkies until her very last day when she was too weak to walk and I carried her

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Smoothie.................good

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

weather please turn autumn now

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I had to put the AC unit back in, shit was ungodly miserable hot today

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I'm tired of the world being so invasive, everyone leave everyone alone

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Weekend!

Sophie is out of town for a family thing, so it's just me and Miss Whiskey. Miss Whiskey went on an Anger Tour (tm) last night and both hucked up a hairball on the walking treadmill and pooped in two places that are not her completely clean litterbox. She seems healthy so I think it's behavioral and she's Mad Mama Gone? She did sit and pout beside Sophie's bedroom door, which has been closed, so with Sophie's permission I opened it and the closet Miss Whiskey likes to hide in. Hopefully that soothes her a bit!

Anyways I just cleaned up All That so I'm going to sit and drink my coffee now and probably play a bit of ACNH. I'm still enjoying it and may look into one of those treasure island things today that people run? I just managed to kick Cryptocurrency Hamster off my island (Graham) so I want a bunch of Nook Miles Tickets for a villager hunt when he gets gone.

Post Reply