The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20250924-154545.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I was doing a veteran Undaunted with a rando group and those are extremely hit-or-miss but this made me smile

image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I love my tiny son

2025091607441500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2025090619441400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2025082617460400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2025090819402500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend is drawing to a close!

It was mostly a relax + exercise + chores weekend, and I think a successful one at that! I did my exercise stuff both days (in fact I'm a little sore from yesterday's strength training still) and got some cleaning and tasking done. I played a BUNCH of Animal Crossing, also!

I just did power hour (which is on Thursdays now, instead of Wednesdays) which was a biiiiiiit half-hearted but I still made progress, and now I'm chilling a bit and making sure I'm ready for bed/work tomorrow/etc. I signed up for a trial with my ESO guild and it's a later timeslot than I usually play, so I'm trying to set myself up to immediately launch into bed once the trial is done.

ok lemme space out a bit and then log in to prep for the trial, which is Dreadsail Reef! it's one I've done a few times and enjoy + want some gear from, so I'm hype to run it and am signed up for DPS. I think I'll play on my sorc for maximum no brain button rotation good times

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Sep 24, 2025 12:56 pm

I just managed to kick Cryptocurrency Hamster off my island (Graham) so I want a bunch of Nook Miles Tickets for a villager hunt when he gets gone.

I did investigate a treasure island and got a few stacks of Nook Miles Tickets, which I used to hunt for a while until I found Julian!

6s9vz1clgryb1.jpg

for my island I'm going for uhhhh I guess "Rex-core," so things my OC Rex would enjoy, and he has a recurring unicorn summon situation in D&D so a galaxy unicorn is both right up my alley and fits the theme. Plus his little tagline thing is just the word, "glitter," which is hilarious

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I did also consider Goldie, but I ran into her on like ticket number three and I wanted to explore more than that

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

We should do another infinite archive, and maybe drag Dave into a dungeon, before my subscription expires!

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

omg I missed that you got Julian! Julian is my unicorn boyfriend from New Leaf and I'm very jealous, I have not managed to get him in New Horizon yet

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

This is my first Animal Crossing and I have deliberately not looked up many villagers because I enjoy being surprised and not looking for ones in specific! So far my favorite is Dobie, he's such a grumpy lil old man and I love himmmmm

I did just make Julian a little colorful lit path for when he gets fully moved into his house, though

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

I also don't look up villagers much, because there's so many of them that there's not much point in hoping to get one in specific imo. It's better to be surprised than disappointed

Post Reply