The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I had a major stressor get alleviated and it was almost absurd how I immediately regained the ability to draw, I was on my tablet and working on an art I hadn't touched in weeks within, like. thirty minutes

sometimes you really do just not have enough spell slots

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by Fetian »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

TGIF I crave sleep and video games

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by knightofcups »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 1:38 am

In happier news my insurance preapproved my [redacted] surgery and my FMLA paperwork for the same thing went through as well! so I'm pretty happy about that, although anxious because

I handled all the stuff mentioned in hidden text myself without any trouble. Didn't even find it uncomfortable physically. A little gross, but not much. The two things I really needed help with were reaching up to get stuff down, and driving. Beyond that, it was super easy solo, even when I was dealing with the complications.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by knightofcups »

I've also now caught up and see that the above info is probably less necessary. But still.

Also, many good thoughts at you.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I miss my dog

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Groceries expensive >(

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

A lot of OC questionnaires are kinda boring, to me, or they have a grade school creative writing "write about going to the grocery store" vibe going on, if that makes sense, but I just saw this--

Screenshot 2025-11-13 184502.png

I don't think the answer, a lot of the time, is going to be super interesting, but it is neat to think about in terms of how different a lot of long-time characters will end up being from Point A to Point B

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I really, really miss my dog

Post Reply