The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Rex WIP! I have gotten much better at drawing faces

image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20260906-064320.png

🔫

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Valheim 1.0 dropped!

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by Fetian »

Oh yeah that's today!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

My landlord is coming over today to paint the wall and hopefully finally finish the leaky roof saga, he is unfortunately a massive fucking yapper so I've been grumpy about it all day

Sir you already own property you don't live in so that's strike one, assuming I have any interest in socializing with you is strike two through infinity

I realize I'm being slightly bitchy about this but goddamn nothing gets me more heated than feeling like I have to make polite small talk at gunpoint

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

and I won't lie it IS kind of a gender thing, I have just spent so much of my life having to be polite to annoying men that I am completely out of patience for it

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

Genuinely considered offering to just paint it myself but decided the principle of landlords needing to fix their owned property was more important than a man being kinda annoying in my space for a little bit

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

ok let me stop being grumpy that other people exist and go on a run 😂

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by erikakaiser »

I take back all my very mild attempts at nuance, he gave me no arrival window and only let me know when he had actually arrived so I had to interrupt my run to double-back to the apartment

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Post by Fetian »

Oh my god

Post Reply