Puppy!!!!!!!
She’s beautiful, and I’m glad she’s found someone wonderful to take care of her.
How old is she?
Puppy!!!!!!!
She’s beautiful, and I’m glad she’s found someone wonderful to take care of her.
How old is she?
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★
knightofcups wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:05 pmPuppy!!!!!!!
She’s beautiful, and I’m glad she’s found someone wonderful to take care of her.
How old is she?
The shelter thinks 3 or 4 years! She's quite small but not a puppy, I am not sure how much of that is due to malnourishment and how much is just, she a bit smol. I'm interested to see her weight and get a better idea of what she's supposed to weigh, based off that.
belated addendum because it sounds like I was correcting you: all dogs are puppies
WHERE PONYO
(delayed because the spay list is understaffed re: county veterinarians)
My body is doing the mid-30s thing where I woke up with back pain, the cause of which seems to be simply existing
Ah I see the Pathfinder system is familiar with anxiety disorders,