Page 130 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:32 pm
by erikakaiser

I am extremely unmotivated and lethargic today but I did a tiny baby walk on my treadmill anyways, ate a food, and am slooooooowly getting dressed and ready for work

I h8


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:54 pm
by erikakaiser

I am aggressively disinterested in Dragon Age as an IP (I liked DA2, though) and just had to mute like five different hashtags to give my Twitter feed some semblance of peace


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:06 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:54 pm

I am aggressively disinterested in Dragon Age as an IP (I liked DA2, though) and just had to mute like five different hashtags to give my Twitter feed some semblance of peace

My only spicy and completely unwarranted take about the new Dragon Age is the art style is really unappealing to me, I have seen approximately nine thousand people HONK HONK AWOOGA over Morrigan who looks like this

Screenshot 2024-08-16 084012.png

but she used to look like this

latest.png

I dunno man there's something about certain types of modern graphics that just ensmoothen everything so much I end up becoming the hipster that's like bwuhhhhh but my early Xbox/Playstation era crunchy graphics bwuhhhhhh


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:15 pm
by erikakaiser

I need to get groceries but what if instead, I perish


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:26 pm
by erikakaiser

IMPORTANT EMERGENCY MEETING

61HMyMOuOnL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

These things are fucking delicious


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:13 pm
by knightofcups

they make a mango one that is a staple for me post-surgery. it’s gotten me through both of my hand ones and the hysto. and now i need to buy them when i go to the store today.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:49 am
by erikakaiser

Occasionally I remember Drizzt's swords are named Icingdeath and Twinkle and I once again wonder how a bunch of straight dudes have made this absolute nerd into some kind of quiet moody badass


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:48 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend is in progress!

Yesterday I was extremely low spoons from a hard work week (it's just been very busy, lots of cases and a bit short-staffed on some of our busy days) so I honestly went into recovery mode. I rested, did some art, and hung out with my friends, which were all very nice things but today I need to:

  • do laundry

  • get actual groceries (meaning things for a few meals and not just, a single bag of salad and some sugar free Snapple)

  • general apartment cleaning; floors, kitchen

  • go on a run

and I think those are the big hits. Right now I'm gonna drink some coffeedrank and doot around on the internet and then get started on chores etc.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:47 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:48 pm
  • do laundry

  • get actual groceries

  • general apartment cleaning; floors, kitchen

  • bonus points: changed bedding and cleaned the bathroom

  • go on a run


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:52 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:47 pm
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:48 pm

  • do laundry

  • get actual groceries

  • general apartment cleaning; floors, kitchen

  • bonus points: changed bedding and cleaned the bathroom

  • go on a run

I haven't put away laundry, but I'm considering "do laundry" as the actual laundering part, so, we're good

Did things! Played video games! Am currently watching Babylon 5 with girlfriend! At some point will go to bed and start the wretched work week bwuhhhhhhhh