WIP, I did also draw while watching the movie since it is three hours long and I don't think, at this point in my life, I am capable of sitting and genuinely doing nothing but watching a thing for three hours even if I love the thing
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
wow!! what a cartoonishly bad day at work!!!
There was only three of us, to start, and we kind of have a joke that the Worst Case Scenario is if you get a baby case and a police-involved at the same time and,
yeah...............
One of my colleagues pulled an unsafe sleep baby case, then I had to go to a carbon monoxide exposure scene (that I think is likely just hypothermia), and literally before I even signed the camera back in pulled a cop who was shot while chasing an offender. I didn't get home until close to 5 PM and am extremely tired and it's only, uh, Monday
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I consider myself a retired theatre nerd but once in a while my brain goes THERE ARE DOOMED BROKEN SOULS IN A THOUSAND ASYLUMS, I DEFY YOU TO SAY YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
In the name of compassion and medical science, I can save many liiiiiiiiiiiiiiives
if you give me one man!
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2024 8:32 pmI consider myself a retired theatre nerd but once in a while my brain goes THERE ARE DOOMED BROKEN SOULS IN A THOUSAND ASYLUMS, I DEFY YOU TO SAY YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN
iirc the Broadway cast changed that second line to "left there to rot for lack of a plan" and while I vaguely try not to be 100% a concept cast snob, the change really takes away from Jekyll's petty little rage and I like it when my man gets to be angry as Jekyll and not just as Hyde
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
so was removing the song Emma has with her dad, sorry man no one cares about Sir Danvers
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑