Page 214 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2025 12:59 am
by erikakaiser

Metal Gear Solid is so stupid oh my god


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2025 10:30 am
by Sorcyress

Thirding or whatever how gorgeous your tattoo is! Colouuuuurssss!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2025 1:52 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20251014-084853.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2025 6:10 pm
by erikakaiser

Saturday equivalent!

I was supposed to have training at the animal shelter today for taking care of the rabbits, but there was a scheduling issue so I just walked a few dogs instead. I may or may not try to sign up for it again; I'm a bit frustrated with the shelter's scheduling system, which they've recently changed and since the change has been chaotic.

That, plus the weather (cold and rainy), plus seeing dogs at the shelter and very badly missing mine, all has me feeling melancholy, so I'm gonna try to be cozy and let my brain reset a little.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2025 6:13 pm
by erikakaiser

Might fuck around and play some Minecraft


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2025 2:01 pm
by erikakaiser

The Sanrio crossover characters in ACNH are fascinating to me because, like, I'll Sanriosplain to anyone who does not know Hello Kitty & Friends but this is Keroppi

Screenshot 2025-10-16 085419.png

he's a little frog guy, right?

well this is the Keroppi villager in Animal Crossing, who you may note is a rabbit wearing Teruteru as a hair pin

Toby_PC.png

WHY ISN'T HE A FROG

(this isn't even getting into Hello Kitty being a gorilla, for some reason, and My Melody is a deer wearing rabbit ears which I will admit!!! is extremely cute and up my alley, but still)

anyways their in-game items are perfect tho, I would die for the Keroppi snack

Screenshot 2025-10-16 090002.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2025 2:03 pm
by erikakaiser

I should be able to invite the Hot Topic chameleon to live on my island


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2025 2:56 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:31 pm
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2025 12:32 am
by erikakaiser

I am extremely too old for this shit


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2025 1:14 pm
by erikakaiser

RIP Unknown Derrick

PXL_20251018_130729835.jpg