Page 278 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:05 pm
by knightofcups

Puppy!!!!!!!

She’s beautiful, and I’m glad she’s found someone wonderful to take care of her.

How old is she?


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 2:09 pm
by erikakaiser
knightofcups wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:05 pm

Puppy!!!!!!!

She’s beautiful, and I’m glad she’s found someone wonderful to take care of her.

How old is she?

The shelter thinks 3 or 4 years! She's quite small but not a puppy, I am not sure how much of that is due to malnourishment and how much is just, she a bit smol. I'm interested to see her weight and get a better idea of what she's supposed to weigh, based off that.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 3:44 pm
by erikakaiser

belated addendum because it sounds like I was correcting you: all dogs are puppies


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:00 pm
by erikakaiser

Where Ponyo


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:46 am
by Fetian

You gotta let us know if Ponyo loves ham


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:36 pm
by erikakaiser

WHERE PONYO

(delayed because the spay list is understaffed re: county veterinarians)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:48 pm
by erikakaiser

My body is doing the mid-30s thing where I woke up with back pain, the cause of which seems to be simply existing


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:57 pm
by erikakaiser

Ah I see the Pathfinder system is familiar with anxiety disorders,

Screenshot 2026-09-20 182433.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:17 pm
by erikakaiser

WHERE PONYO


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:47 pm
by Fetian

The people need to know!!