The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Made it to my Friday, TGIF because I am running on fumes and thoughts of potatoes

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Is there anything more exhausting than indoor/outdoor cat discourse

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

tumblr_c41b26e4b5b1931005ab3e6872c94351_45930f25_1280.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend is in progress! Nearly over, even. Yesterday I had video games planned with Fetian but bowed out because I was absolutely bowled over by a wave of physical exhaustion; I ended up taking a pretty long nap and having to kinda slug through the day. Just a combination of work + starting my period catching up with me, I think. I felt a lot more with it today, and went on a run/did chores/etc.

Right now I'm waiting for D&D to start and should probably finish putting away laundry and make sure my tablet is charged so I can draw during the session

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20241020-095216.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I can't decide if I wanna bother with bluesky or just disappear from Twitter-type sites entirely

I like using them for art but also I must consider, the horrors

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:55 pm

I can't decide if I wanna bother with bluesky or just disappear from Twitter-type sites entirely

I like using them for art but also I must consider, the horrors

A large enough percentage of the artists I follow have fully switched to bluesky, so I have as well because I refuse to maintain a Twitter and a Twitterlike at the same time

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Last year I cut way back on social media presence (deleted Facebook, repurposed Goodreads and Instagram) so I am neutral about getting rid of Twitter so long as I still have a venue to find artists to commission

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

YouTube forced me to watch a significant chunk of an Agatha All Along episode and it was some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2024 6:09 pm

I am thirty-two years old try and stop me from talking about whiskey and wieners at your own risk

I saw someone censor a recipe for an alcoholic drink and thought of this again

Post Reply