Made it to my Friday, TGIF because I am running on fumes and thoughts of potatoes
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Weekend is in progress! Nearly over, even. Yesterday I had video games planned with Fetian but bowed out because I was absolutely bowled over by a wave of physical exhaustion; I ended up taking a pretty long nap and having to kinda slug through the day. Just a combination of work + starting my period catching up with me, I think. I felt a lot more with it today, and went on a run/did chores/etc.
Right now I'm waiting for D&D to start and should probably finish putting away laundry and make sure my tablet is charged so I can draw during the session
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I can't decide if I wanna bother with bluesky or just disappear from Twitter-type sites entirely
I like using them for art but also I must consider, the horrors
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:55 pmI can't decide if I wanna bother with bluesky or just disappear from Twitter-type sites entirely
I like using them for art but also I must consider, the horrors
A large enough percentage of the artists I follow have fully switched to bluesky, so I have as well because I refuse to maintain a Twitter and a Twitterlike at the same time
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Last year I cut way back on social media presence (deleted Facebook, repurposed Goodreads and Instagram) so I am neutral about getting rid of Twitter so long as I still have a venue to find artists to commission
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
YouTube forced me to watch a significant chunk of an Agatha All Along episode and it was some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2024 6:09 pmI am thirty-two years old try and stop me from talking about whiskey and wieners at your own risk
I saw someone censor a recipe for an alcoholic drink and thought of this again