ok, but how about /not/ last one
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Sunday equivalent!
I had VA stuff today, namely an appointment to get blood drawn for labs and then my annual physical. The blood draw required a fairly lengthy fast (from 8 PM the evening before, to the 11:15 AM appointment time) so I was a bit hangry by the time I got there, but I managed. After the blood draw I had over an hour to kill before my annual, but thankfully I am adept at entertaining myself so I walked to a nearby Goodwill. My VA clinic is in a wealthy area so they have a really nice Goodwill; I didn't have the energy to look through clothes but I did look at the knickknacks and trinket shelves. I got a brand new Kong (the dog toy), still in its packaging, for $2, a pair of boots for $4, and this weirdo for $2:
It's like a venus fly trap stuffed toy! I love him
I still had a bit more time to kill and went to the fancy grocery store to buy some groceries I needed, plus a croissant as a snack, and then I finally knocked my annual out. It went quickly since I don't have any major complaints, although--
but anyways, tomorrow I'll have blood result tests. Oh, I need to check if I can access my patient portal, since apparently it changed? again?
I am back home now and have eaten a proper meal, so I'm gonna clean up the kitchen then relax for a bit.
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I got a good grade in blood except for one thing I have to go get rechecked in six months, the one thing is not an amazing thing (the worse of the two flavors of thyroid problem) but fixable if it persists
other than that, A+ (albeit A- in antigens) blood
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Just now realizing how much inspiration Rambo gave me for Take a Number, Get in Line
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Saw a parent yesterday teaching her child how to stomp in the puddles left by melting snow
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
This is how my day went
spoilering for gross specifics
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do