Metal Gear Solid is so stupid oh my god
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
-
Sorcyress
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
- Pronouns: They
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Saturday equivalent!
I was supposed to have training at the animal shelter today for taking care of the rabbits, but there was a scheduling issue so I just walked a few dogs instead. I may or may not try to sign up for it again; I'm a bit frustrated with the shelter's scheduling system, which they've recently changed and since the change has been chaotic.
That, plus the weather (cold and rainy), plus seeing dogs at the shelter and very badly missing mine, all has me feeling melancholy, so I'm gonna try to be cozy and let my brain reset a little.
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
The Sanrio crossover characters in ACNH are fascinating to me because, like, I'll Sanriosplain to anyone who does not know Hello Kitty & Friends but this is Keroppi
he's a little frog guy, right?
well this is the Keroppi villager in Animal Crossing, who you may note is a rabbit wearing Teruteru as a hair pin
WHY ISN'T HE A FROG
(this isn't even getting into Hello Kitty being a gorilla, for some reason, and My Melody is a deer wearing rabbit ears which I will admit!!! is extremely cute and up my alley, but still)
anyways their in-game items are perfect tho, I would die for the Keroppi snack
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:31 pmHidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
RIP Unknown Derrick